Employer: American Society of Radiologic Technologists
Position: ASRT Fundraising Coordinator
Are you a CPA or CMA accounting professional searching for an organization that values creativity, commitment and integrity? The American Society of Radiologic Technologists is seeking a director of finance to manage the monthly closing process and coordinate the financial audits and tax filings for ASRT, our Foundation, and the 401(k) plan.
- Serves on the front line of our dynamic nonprofit organization as a working manager who interacts daily with internal and external customers.
- Review financial transactions and reconciliations, prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements and manage staff members.
- Monitors and recommends financial policies, controls and processes that are in keeping with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and federal and state laws.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, CPA or CMA required.
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in nonprofit organizations.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Supreme relationship builder, able to share insights, seek out other opinions, and listen to the needs and concerns of others.
- Service-driven, ability to be committed to providing the highest level of service, approachable, flexible and responsive.
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills, the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability, with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- PC proficiency is essential (Windows environment) and strong working knowledge of MS Dynamic GP and Excel is preferred.
ASRT employees enjoy a 100-percent-employer-paid comprehensive benefits package, tuition reimbursement, community outreach, vacation and sick time, holiday pay and an exquisite 401(k) plan.
Apply now at www.asrt.org/asrtjobs
ASRT is an equal opportunity employer.
All newly hired employees will be subject to the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification Program.