Employer: American Society of Radiologic Technologists
Position: Fundraising Coordinator
Are you seeking a career instead of a job? A position where you can make a difference and go home at the end of the day with a feeling of accomplishment? The American Society of Radiologic Technologists, the world’s largest radiologic science organization, is seeking a full-time fundraising coordinator for the ASRT Foundation.
- Fundraising and donor stewardship for the Foundation with a focus on planning, leading, evaluating and improving the revenue opportunities in line with foundation best practices.
- Collaborating to meet the goals of increased revenue, heightened member engagement and improved fundraising systems capacity.
- Using strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as leadership and decision making abilities.
- Associate degree with five years of experience, bachelor’s degree with three years of experience or master’s degree in a related field.
- Exceptional fundraising experience including annual, major, planned and special gift programs.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills with the ability to upgrade donor giving levels.
- Intermediate skill level using Microsoft Office and recognized donor management software.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including exceptional phone etiquette.
- Ability to cultivate and manage donor relationships with a high degree of discretion and tact.
- Solid organizational, prioritization, project management and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to collaborate with several departments and diverse personalities, yet work independently when necessary.
- Driven to cultivate, solicit and retain donors.
- Demonstrated skills in data report management.
- Light travel that extends into evenings and weekends may be required.
ASRT employees enjoy a 100-percent-employer-paid comprehensive benefits package, tuition reimbursement, community outreach, vacation and sick time, holiday pay and an exquisite 401(k) plan.
Apply now at www.asrt.org/asrtjobs
ASRT is an equal opportunity employer.
All newly hired employees will be subject to the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification Program.